Should you be looking for “how to begin your blog?” then you are in the right place. In this article I look at the different considerations and decisions you should make once you begin a blog.
1. Exactly what are you reasons behind blogging? You have to decide what you really are blogging for. Will it be for entertainment or profit? Should you be chasing website visitors to your blog site, what do you want these to do when they arrive. You may just like to create, which is fine, blogging can be absolutely therapeutic in a few ways.
2. Decide what you are going to How To Start A Blog about? Should you be very certain about the reason that you are blogging then that may help you understand and decide on what you are going to blog about. What you are going to blog about can also be based on the individuals that you are currently trying to speak to. You can blog about current news, viral videos or controversial topics. You can stick to your certain topic, eg car repairs, or how to get a six pack. By staying consistent on a single topic you can gain credibility and become considered as an expert within your field. Reviews will also be a good thing to blog about.
3. Free blog or paid blog? Free blogs are throughout the web, simply do a web search and you also can find some. Examples are blogger.com, WordPress.com, blog.com and Weebly.com. With most things in your life freedom isn’t free. Your blog site is definitely not your very own, the domain will be something like bradsblog.wordpress.com so you will possess the same domain name as much others. If you are looking to make money a lot of the free services don’t allow you to advertise on their sites. Free blogging services aren’t the best option but they are a fairly easy free approach to dip your feet in water.
Paid blogs – For any paid blog you have to buy the domain as well as the hosting. You may then own the blog yourself and therefore get more control of the blog once you begin to try and make money. Many of the free blogs don’t enable you to advertise into it. You can make use of the free program WordPress.org program to use Choosing A Domain Name, which will provide you with themes and utilities to make your website.
Cheap options is brainhost.com, HostGator.com, GoDaddy.com all offer hosting solutions. For example GoDaddy.com hosting starts at $2.99/month. So you are considering about $36 dollars a year for hosting. Check out each of the options and find out what deals you can get. Most of these hosting provides offers you instructions regarding how to use their easy 1 click setting up WordPress on your own new hosted domain.
4. Domains – Now you will have to register a domain name (this is actually the actual name of your website/blog). Domains start at about $8 but can increase to the thousands. You can utilize a service at GoDaddy.com or maddogdomains.com to register you domain name.. The better popular website names usually will cost more. Eg obviously you will have zero chance purchasing the domain nba.com but you could buy mynameisjohnsmithfromamerica will be pretty cheap, however weird. A nice simple option when starting is to choose names like firstnamelastname.com etc something like that.
You can always change the website name later or have several all linking for the same actual webpage. For example you might own 3 domains but get it if you type any of them they all visit the same website. Once your website is ready to go we have now answered the question “how to begin your blog?” However this is just the start of your journey into blogging! The next things you have to concentrate on are traffic and content.
5. Traffic – Once you put something on the blog you desire individuals to read it or watch it. Here is where traffic will come in. If you wish your blog to be successful you need to learn how to get visitors to it. There ughnho a number of options here according to your expertise and budget. Basically traffic can be broken down into paid and free traffic.
Free traffic includes
• Internet search engine traffic,
• Social media traffic (Facebook, twitter etc),
• Forum posts,
• Marketing with articles.
Most of these topics on their own may be the topics of pages and pages of methods to articles.
Paid traffic includes
• PPC (paid per click) advertising, eg the tiny ads the thing is at the top of each and every Internet search,
• Solo ads which is the place you pay someone having a large set of email subscribers to email them and tell them about Choosing Your Web Hosting,
• Banner advertising – you purchase an ad space online for a set term eg 30 days 6.
Content – After you have your web site ready to go you have to start posting relevant content in the form of articles, pictures or videos. For ideas on what to write about check out current trending videos at YouTube.com/charts, news provides like CNN.com or simply Internet search news. Therefore I hope this has given you a basic overview of the actions required to get going and answered the previous question “how do you begin a blog”.