Whether for personal or business purposes, one of the main goals of most Facebook users is to garner more likes and reactions. This information will outline 10 approaches to increase the amount of likes for any post.
1. Keep The Page Updated – It is essential to note that keeping your page updated is not really synonymous with spamming your Facebook followers. Acquiring more exposure on social networking by posting periodically can lead to more likes, reacts and even comments. However, posting too often is fairly, frankly, annoying. As a result, your friends will literally like your post less, which results in Facebook likes too!
2. Filtering – You can and really should choose everything you share on Facebook. For those who have a Facebook page that you will be updating correctly, however the content is lacking, you may still end up not reaching your primary goal of likes. Consider: Exactly what is the point with this post? A post could have more of an impact when the meaning behind it is actually clear to its audience, whether its intention will be funny, touching or thought-provoking.
3. Add Photos – Any post which has a photo attached to it will garner more attention than any solid text post. When deciding to include a photo within your post, select one that catches the attention of someone scrolling down their newsfeed. While adding a picture will be sure to improve your likes, ensure that you include one that is of great quality. If a person stops to check out your eye-catching photo, they will be curious enough to prevent, so take this opportunity to share what you should.
4. Factors of Exposure – Before posting to Facebook look at the factors that can affect your Facebook likes. Included in this are trending topics and viral posts. If you would like more people to view your posts, it is advisable to include topics which are currently trending on Facebook so that your post will be observed in that thread. You can make the most of hot topics like the most recent American election to achieve this. The mention or recreation of viral posts can also spark an increase in exposure and likes; as an example, the most popular mannequin challenge.
5. Post Time – Time plays a larger role in receiving likes than you may think. Obviously a post at 3 a.m. can lead to less likes, but you can find less obvious times to become avoided as well. Avoid all times when you know folks are occupied with real life social interactions: office hours, happy hour, dinner hours, and morning rush hour. On the other hand, lazy hours, like Sunday mornings, lunch breaks and late evenings are prime time for garnering likes since people are more likely to be on their own phones.
6. Link Your Social Media – Facebook is just one of many social networking platforms on the market, and also this is one thing you need to use to your benefit. Linking social networking is a common practice for those who have found great success on these platforms. For Facebook what this means is: if you make a post on the different platform, you should also link those followers to your Facebook page. Using posts on different platforms to market your Facebook page is an opportunity to increase exposure. This may expand your views, and in addition your quantity of likes.
7. Relatable Content – If your Facebook page posts content which is relatable, more people will like it just for this reason. Additionally, people are likely to tag their friends in these posts because they may know the person experiences something similar. The surge inside the interest in “memes” inside the mainstream media is proof of this.
8. Clickbait – While it is looked down upon through the social media marketing community as deceitful, clickbait is not really necessarily deceitful. Clickbait, in this sense, is making a post that piques the curiosity of Facebook users by making use of ambiguity rather than deceit. For instance, instead of saying “I am moving to Mexico to do volunteer work”, say “I am creating a huge change within my life, please join me about this journey” and let them watch your video for your explanation. This method works most effectively for videos or other content that zchzlg don’t immediately see.
9. Tags – Take advantage of each of the tools social media, in particular Facebook, provides you. When designing a post, make sure to tag everyone involved or perhaps in the picture, to ensure that their friends will see the post too. This will raise the views received by the post, and consequently your likes.
10. Giveaways – If you have the means, giveaways attract lots of attention, and likes. Usually users can possess a Facebook like and Facebook share from the post as being a condition for entry within the giveaway; it becomes an effective Facebook marketing plan. A lot of companies may also sponsor you in case you have a big enough following!